UK

Print Page Change Text Size

Talisman holds a 51% equity interest in TSEUK. The remaining 49% is held by Addax Petroleum UK Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sinopec Group. TSEUK is governed through its Executive Committee and Board of Directors. The Executive Committee, comprised of shareholder representatives, is the primary decision-making body for items beyond the authority limit of TSEUK’s management team. TSEUK’s Board of Directors, comprised of an equal number of shareholder representatives plus an independent director, is the decision-making body for items beyond the authority limit of the Executive Committee. As a shareholder, Talisman does not have control of the day-to-day operations of TSEUK.

Description and data as of March 4, 2015. For more information please visit Talisman's 2014 Annual Information Form for more information.

Other Areas

North Sea

Contact Us

Talisman Energy Inc.
Suite 2000, 888 - 3 Street SW
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
T2P 5C5

Tel:  +403 237 1234
Fax: +403 237 1902
tlm@talisman-energy.com