On May 8, 2015, Talisman Energy Inc. was acquired by a subsidiary of Repsol S.A. Repsol is an integrated energy company with a financially sound, competitive and ethical business. To ensure that our suppliers share the same values, we strictly enforce the principles outlined in our Ethics and Conduct Code for Suppliers.
On January 1, 2016, Talisman Energy changed the legal name of its Canadian operations to Repsol Oil & Gas Canada Inc. All of the policies listed on this page are still relevant to all of our suppliers and contractors throughout this transition period. If you have any questions, please contact your Supply Chain representative.
We also believe clear communications are a cornerstone to successful relationships. In this section you will find our:
- Global Supplier Code of Conduct, Health, Safety and Environment Corporate Regulation, Golden Rules for Safe Operations, Global Community Relations Policy, Global Social Policy, and Digital Security Policy, which summarize Talisman’s expectations for all of its suppliers and contractors doing business with us
- NAO Driving Policy, Alcohol and Drug Policies for the US and Canada
- Safe Harbor Statement and Social Events Policy for our US operations
- Vendor Invoice Query System that lets our suppliers know the status of their invoices.
If you have comments or questions regarding our:
- Alcohol and Drug Expectations for Employees and Contractors, please contact our Alcohol & Drug Program Manager;
- Vendor Invoice Query System, please email Vendor Invoice Query or call (+403) 237-4795;
For all other questions or concerns, please contact your Supply Chain Management representative.