Repsol’s acquisition of Talisman on May 8th reinforces our position as an integrated energy company with a financially sound, competitive and ethical business. To ensure that our suppliers share the same values, we strictly enforce the principles outlined in our Ethics and Conduct Code for Suppliers.
Talisman philosophy is to work hard to earn and maintain “partner of choice” status with our suppliers and contractors. We believe that together we can achieve win-win outcomes and deliver results –– safely and in an ethically, socially and environmentally responsible manner.
We also believe clear communications are a cornerstone to successful relationships. In this section you will find our:
- Global Supplier Code of Conduct, Policy on Safe Operations, Golden Rules for Safe Operations, Global Community Relations Policy, Global Social Policy, and Digital Security Policy, which summarize Talisman’s expectations for all of its suppliers and contractors doing business with us;
- NAO Driving Policy, Alcohol and Drug Policies for the US and Canada, and Engineering Specifications for our North American Operations; and
- Safe Harbor Statement and Social Events Policy for our US operations
- Vendor Invoice Query System that lets our suppliers know the status of their invoices.
If you have comments or questions regarding Talisman’s:
- Alcohol and Drug Expectations for Employees and Contractors, please contact our Alcohol & Drug Program Manager;
- Other HSSE/OA policies or actions, please email us at CR@talisman-energy.com;
- Engineering Specifications, please email Engineering Specifications or call (+403) 237-1234;
- Vendor Invoice Query System, please email Vendor Invoice Query or call (+403) 237-4795;
For all other questions or concerns, please contact your Talisman Supply Chain Management representative.