Talisman Malaysia Limited is a vibrant and dynamic workplace. Supporting, training and hiring students and graduates are an important part of our recruitment and retention program. In 2008, Talisman Malaysia Limited launched three scholarship programs totaling approximately $600,000 with the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Universiti Sains Malaysia and University of Malaya. In 2007, six internship students completed their practical training program at Talisman within the operations, information technology and subsurface departments. Four graduates were hired in the geosciences, operations and procurement departments.
All graduates and students are contributing members among a team of professionals and are assigned tasks which offer them the opportunity to make a real contribution towards Company goals and Objectives. We offer a rewarding work environment where you will benefit from the following:
- Mentoring by experienced professionals;
- Increasing levels of challenge and responsibility as skill and industry knowledge grow;
- The opportunity to gain hands-on experience and apply academic knowledge;
- Exposure to different technical groups across the company;
- Technical training; and
- Opportunity for high performing students to be offered a graduate position.